Thursday 16 June 2011

TDU: Flava In Ya Ear

In the words of Craig Mack, "I'm kickin' mad flava in ya ear". This mixtape by Rick Ross aka Ricky Rozay aka Da Boss aka... who gives a flying fuck what else he goes by. Anyways, I just came across this mixtape either because it just got dropped or because I'm falling behind in my studies. Either way you've probably heard a couple of the tracks but the rest are new to me and felt it was in order to post it on the site. What you can expect out of Ricky Ross are beats that are more or less the same, yet consistently good, with Ross going hard throughout. Some of the tracks are chopped to 30 seconds due to copyright laws and whatnot so just YouTube it, couldn't find a torrent either but will update this post if I come across a good one. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment